Instagram is a great place to connect with your target audience and promote products or services that you have to offer. If you want to know how to increase followers on Instagram, then these ten ways will help!
Why it is Important to Increase your Followers on Instagram
So, you’re reading this blog post to increase your Instagram followers. You’ve probably already figured out that there are many benefits to having a large following on the app.
But let’s face it, people do judge books by their covers and if you have a small following, people may not be too interested in what you have to say about your company.
Businesses need to increase their followers on Instagram because they will then get more exposure and attract new customers which is also good for business!
Ready to find out how? Keep reading!
Also, this is the second article in this Instagram Series, which follows the previous post on affiliate marketing and Instagram.
- Why it is Important to Increase your Followers on Instagram
- 10 of the Best Ways on how to Increase Followers on Instagram
- Use Relevant Hashtags
- Post on Instagram at The Right Time
- Use Instagram Stories to Showcase Your Business
- Use Instagram Live to Engage with Followers
- Use Instagram Bio to Your Advantage
- Post Unique Content Regularly for Maximum Engagement
- The Easiest Way to Increase Followers on Instagram
- Post More Video Content to Get Noticed by New Followers
- Ask Your Followers to Help You Out
- Use Instagram Insights to Track Your Results
- Get Paid to Use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
10 of the Best Ways on how to Increase Followers on Instagram
It is no secret that social media has become a huge part of our lives, and Instagram is one of the biggest players in the game. For many people, it’s their favorite social media platform to use because it can be used for so much more than just sharing photos with friends.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to grow your followers, use the following tips.
Use Relevant Hashtags
Hashtags are a great way to gain more exposure on Instagram. Search for hashtags that are relevant to your business or brand, and make sure they’re active by checking the number of posts associated with them.
When you post photos using these hashtags, this will help attract new followers who don’t follow you already but are interested in the same topics.
Tips for using Relevant Hashtags
- Use hashtags that are relevant to your content
- Avoid using too many hashtags and only use the most important ones
- Make sure you know what a hashtag means before you use it
- Be specific about what type of photos you want to share so people can find them more easily
- Don’t forget to tag friends in your posts! It’s always nice to get some love from others on social media 🙂
- Follow other accounts with similar interests or who have a lot of followers for inspiration – this is also where curated lists come in handy!
Post on Instagram at The Right Time
Instagram uses an algorithm that decides when your posts are seen by your followers, so make sure you post during peak times to increase views! You can use tools like Iconosquare or Latergramme to figure out the best time of day to post.
What is Iconosquare?
Iconosquare is an app that allows you to track your Instagram feed and other users. You can see how many likes, comments, and followers you’ve gained over the course of a week or month.
It also tracks when someone has followed you back on Instagram. The app will show each user profile with their username and number of posts to make it easier for people to find out who they want to follow.
Iconosquare was created by Marko Saric, a Croatian entrepreneur who studied computer science at the University of Zagreb before moving to London where he launched his first start-up “My Media” which tracked TV ratings based on social media data. Iconosquare was originally named Statigram.
What is Latergramme?
What is Latergramme? It’s a new app that allows you to schedule Instagram posts in advance. So, now you don’t have to spend hours on your phone trying to figure out what caption goes with the picture or spend time editing photos for an upcoming event.
It may sound like it makes Instagram less fun, but it just makes our lives easier- which is always great! And if you are anything like me and love having everything planned ahead of time, this might be the perfect app for you. With its user-friendly interface and helpful features, I would recommend checking out Latergramme today!
Use Instagram Stories to Showcase Your Business
Instagram stories are a great way to share short snippets of your life with followers and potential new customers, so use them to showcase your business or brand! You can add links in the bio section that links back to your website for more information on products or services you offer, or you can include clickable links in your stories.
How does Instagram Stories Help Increase your Followers?
- Stories are easy to use
- Stories let you share more content than typical posts do
- You can post videos, which is a new-ish format on Instagram
- It’s easier to “like” or comment on stories than it is on regular posts
- It’s an excellent way to stay connected with your followers and interact with them in real time!
- If someone doesn’t follow you back, they’ll still be able to see your story if they’re following the person who posted it first (and vice versa)
Use Instagram Live to Engage with Followers
Instagram Live is a great way to engage with followers because it allows you to share what’s happening now! You can use this tool when hosting giveaways or if any special events about your brand or products. It’s also a great way for users to connect with you on an even more personal level!
Benefits of using Instagram Live for your Business
- Instagram Live allows you to engage with your audience in real time
- You can use this opportunity to provide live customer service and answer questions
- Engaging with customers on Instagram Live is a great way to promote products or services
- Using the hashtag #live, followers can view your broadcast live (and interact)
- The video disappears after 24 hours, but it will be saved in your profile for later viewing
- This is a free tool that anyone can use!
Use Instagram Bio to Your Advantage
Make sure you take advantage of the bio section in your profile by including relevant hashtags and a link back to your site. This is where potential followers will go if they’re interested in learning more about what you have to offer!
Tips for Effectively using your Instagram Bio
- Keep your bio short and concise
- Include a link to your website or social media page
- Add hashtags that are relevant to your business
- Use the “at” symbol (@) in front of any company you mention, for example @acmecoffee
- Share links to other people’s work if it is relevant to yours – they will likely return the favor!
- Be authentic, don’t try too hard with cliche phrases like “#lifegoals”
Post Unique Content Regularly for Maximum Engagement
When creating content for your Instagram profile, make sure you’re posting unique and relevant photos that are relevant to your business. This will keep followers engaged with the content you post!
Reasons why Posting Content Regularly is Important
It’s important to post content regularly on Instagram because it helps you stay relevant and keep your followers engaged. Regular posts help increase engagement with your audience, which in turn will make them more likely to buy from you.
When people see that you are posting consistently on Instagram they feel as if they know what is going on in your life and can relate better. The longer a person follows someone the more likely they are to purchase their products or services.
Posting regularly ensures that there is always something new for viewers to look at when they visit your profile. If a user only sees one picture of yours per week, then by the time they come back next week there will be nothing new for them to see.
The Easiest Way to Increase Followers on Instagram
The easiest way to get more likes and comments is by using a tool like the Repost app where users can easily repost Instagram content on their own! You can also use a tool like Liker, which will automatically like photos from accounts that fit your criteria.
What is the Repost app?
Instagram has been a popular social media app for many years now. It is known as the “perfect” social media app because it allows people to share pictures of what they are doing in their everyday life with those who follow them.
But there’s a new way to share your posts with others on Instagram – Repost! Repost is an app that lets you repost someone else’s post from their account onto your own profile or story. You can search by username, hashtag, or even location and then choose which posts you want to repost! There are many benefits of this app such as being able to see content from all over the world and getting exposure for other accounts without having to worry about the number of followers.
It’s also a great way to show support for other users!
What is Liker?
Liker is a unique app that allows you to see who has liked your Instagram posts. It also provides other users with the ability to like your post without needing to follow you!
Liker, an app created by founders Brian Moote and Chris Isenberg, was originally meant to help people find out who had been liking their posts on Instagram.
The creators thought this would be helpful because they were frustrated by not being able to tell which of their followers liked their posts when there were many at once or if someone missed one while scrolling through his feed.
Post More Video Content to Get Noticed by New Followers
If you’re looking for the best way to increase Instagram followers, then you must post more video content. Videos on Instagram have been shown to increase engagement from users, so try using this type of content in your posts and you’ll attract more followers!
Why Video Content is Important on Instagram
Instagram video content is important for business, but often overlooked. Studies show that videos on Instagram are watched more than photos and it’s the second most-used feature of Instagram after captions.
This means people love watching them!
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start shooting your own content!
A summary of why video content is important:
- Video content is the most engaging type of post on Instagram
- Videos can be used to answer customer questions and address concerns
- Video content is a great way to showcase new products or services
- Video content can go viral, which will help your page grow in followers
- People are more likely to buy something if they see it in action with video
- You can use videos as part of your marketing strategy for social media by adding hashtags at the end of each video so people can find you via search engine results
Ask Your Followers to Help You Out
Let your followers know that they can help increase their own exposure by tagging friends in the comments section on any Instagram post. This is a great way for them to get more likes and engagement from users who aren’t yet following you!
Use Instagram Insights to Track Your Results
Instagram Insights is a really useful tool that can help you understand your audience and what content they like to see on your page, but it can also be confusing if you’re not used to seeing data like this.
So, here’s how to use it! First, go to “Insights” in the top right corner of your screen. Then select “Followers.” This will show you how many followers you have, who has unfollowed recently, where they are located geographically (which could be super helpful for marketing purposes), which posts are getting the most engagement from other people on Instagram.
If you’re looking for the most effective way to increase followers on Instagram, then you must track your results with tools like Iconosquare or Latergramme.
These are some of the best ways to increase your follower count, so try out one (or all!) of these tactics to see what works for you!
Get Paid to Use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve ever wondered how the Instagram algorithm works, you are not alone. I’m here to help! This blog post will break down what factors affect your follower count and how it impacts what posts show up in your feed.
First, let’s look at some of the basics of this social media platform. You can upload photos and videos of anything that interests you on Instagram but there is one major difference between it and other platforms: if someone interacts with your photo or video by liking it, commenting on it, or sharing it- they get notified.
The more likes or comments your post gets, the higher up in people’s feeds that post will appear for them to see – which means more visibility for you!
Would you like to get more people on Instagram? It’s not too late. You can do this by getting an Instagram Business account. This will help your company reach out to a wider audience and build relationships with customers, which is key in the business world today.
One of the best features about this account is that it allows you to post up to five photos at once for better visibility. Another great thing about having a business account is that it has analytics so you can easily see how well your posts are doing!
Is it worth getting an Instagram Business Account? You decide!
We’re here to talk about the ever-important topic of Instagram. If you want to grow your followers, it’s important that you have a strong presence on this social media platform.
To do so, we’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks that will help you get more likes and follows on Instagram!
1) Choose quality over quantity when posting pictures.
2) Post at least once per day.
3) Use hashtags.
4) Comment on other users’ posts.
5) Get friends or family members with large followings to like your posts.
6) Be consistent.
7) Engage with people who comment.
8) Create a schedule for posting.
9) Share content from other bloggers.
10) Tag brands in your photos.
Instagram is a very versatile and user-friendly app that has grown tremendously in popularity over the past few years. It’s free and easy to use, which can be appealing for those who don’t have much experience on social media sites.
There are many ways to utilize this platform for your business or personal branding needs; one way is by posting pictures of your products or services on your account so others can see what you offer while simultaneously promoting your company through hashtags.
Through using these methods, brands can promote themselves while also making connections with potential customers who may not know who you are or what you do.
Growing your Instagram following can be a challenge, but it is possible with the right strategies and practices. One of the most important things to remember when trying to grow your followers on Instagram is that you should never buy them from a third-party service. If you want to see results from an account you have been working hard at building up, then there are many good practices for growing your Instagram followers to achieve this goal!
Some of them include:
1. Create a blog post about your Instagram account and what you have to offer.
2. Share your posts on other social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter.
3. Comment on other people’s posts that are relevant to yours.
4. Engage with others by liking their photos, following them back, and commenting on their posts.
5. Tag brands in your pictures so they will be more likely to follow you back.
6. Use hashtags for different topics related to yours – the more specific the better!
The answer is that hashtags are important. Hashtags help people find your posts and give you a larger digital footprint. They also keep people engaged with your content by making it easier for them to follow the conversation you’re having on Instagram.
If you have a lot of followers, then using hashtags can be very beneficial because they will see your posts more often on their feeds if they include the appropriate tags. A good rule of thumb is to use 5-10 hashtags per post and make sure that all the tags are relevant to what’s in the photo or video you’re sharing.
Recently, there has been a lot of talk about how important it is to have great content when doing influencer marketing. As marketers are getting more creative with their posts, they are finding that the best way to engage an audience is by creating quality content.
One thing that people find difficult to do well on Instagram is video editing. I thought it would be helpful if I wrote down some tips for making your videos look better and easier to edit so you can focus on other aspects of your photo or video post!
What follows are five quick tips for improving the quality of your Instagram videos:
1) Avoid shaky camera movement.
2) Make sure sound levels are even.
3) Use natural light.
4) Try not cutting too many scenes and lastly,
5) Remember to always double check your video!
These are just a few tips for improving the quality of your videos, but you can also search online for more information or even ask other users on Instagram about their favorite apps to use. With these simple steps, I’m confident that you’ll be creating better content in no time!
1) Understand your target audience.
2) Identify influencers in your niche who are growing quickly and have a large following.
3) Track the hashtags that these influencers use to find out what people in your niche are talking about.
4) Engage with other accounts in this niche by liking, commenting, or even DM-ing them.
5) Create content that is relevant to the topic of conversation at hand so you can show up on their feed when they search for it later.
6) Use Instagram’s explore page to find new accounts to follow or interact with based on tags or interests you may not be familiar with yet.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to increase your Instagram following. Which tips will be most effective for you? We’d love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below and let us know which tip is the one that resonates with you the most and why.
Our team would love to get your feedback on these ideas so we can continue improving our blog posts and give even more helpful content in the future.